The scenery is Ibla, Ragusa’s historic centre, rich in churches and mansions in the Late Sicilian Baroque style, and in narrow and charming lanes some of which can be travelled over only on foot.
Our hotel is situaded right in the heart of Baroque, recently inscribed in the World Heritage List of Unesco, in a 19th-century mansion tastefully renovated: it offers ten elegant and comfortable rooms, provided with all services.
An enchanting place, with 22 beds only, for those customers who wish to have a different, unforgettable stay.
The restaurant 1 star Michelin is special too, within easy walking distance; it is called “Locanda Don Serafino” and represents a milestone, one of the best restaurants in Sicily for its food and wines.
Discovering what “Hospitality" means for us, is of great interest for those tourists who appreciate beatiful things, a nice ambience, a charming landscape and an excellent cuisine ...
• 5: junior suites
• 4: double rooms
• 1: large single bed room
All bedrooms are provided with
• mini bar
• tv-set with satellite
• early 20th-century fittings with handicraft wooden furniture
• Simmons Privilege mattresses with extra mattress available
• two kinds of pillows, soft and medium hard
• Internet use inside your room
• toilets are equipped with towel set, slippers, bathrobe, hair-dryer
• armchairs, suitcase stool, desktop, safe
• junior suites are supplied with sofas
• lighting: warm light
• air-conditioning: autonomous adjustable heating system (hot/cold)
• special rooms for disabled and smokers are available
• private and fully-equipped beach in Marina di Ragusa (25 km away)